Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Basic of SEO in my mind


SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which means how to optimize a position a blog / website on search engines result page. Indeed I must confess, I'm not an expert or experts in SEO. But I have little understanding The Basic of SEO.

Here I will describe some basic SEO that I know.

1. META TAG

What is meta tag?

Meta Tags are information that is on the line that contains the blog description, Keyword (keywords), Meta Content, Etc. Which function to help search engines to categorize web site / blog correctly.


2. KEYWORD

Keywords are words that should not be used as variable names, functions, procedures, and other constant, because these words are words that have been ordered by language to perform basic commands. Still confused ?

Ok, I simplify ..

Keyword is a series of phrases that are located in the META TAG is working to identify a website on search engines.

Keyword is an important component in the SEO for the keyword is a web and blog can be found by visitors through search engines. The more good quality keywords, the better the position is also a website on search engines.

3. TITLE PAGE

PAGE TITLE is a title on the web page located at <title> TAG </title> from the beginning of the HTML code to be displayed at the very top of the browser.

When you open this blog, it will appear an article on the top of the browser will display the words:

" KroBox Blog | Get you to other side of blogging "

Well, that's page title on my blog. In order to show the page title on my blog, I typed in the code:

<title> " KroBox Blog | Get you to other side of blogging "</Title>

Ok, so far you understand my explanation right? :)

4. ON-PAGE Factors

Factors affecting SEO rank a website in search engine located on the elements contained in a site such as content, keywords, title tags, navigation links, and code.

5. OFF-PAGE Factors

Factor is the most different from the things - things that I mentioned above. It turned out that the link popularity of a site on the site - other sites also affect the rank of a site on search engines.

So, the more you comment, link exchange, or do everything that aim to spread the link (backlink),   will increase your website position on search engines.

If you want to exchange links with other sites, try to exchange links with sites that have a high page rank. Have a minimum page rank is 2.

I recommend every day you spread your link at least about 15 links on the website - the website page rank was high. It will enhance the position on search engines your website.

Finally finished this article. I've mentioned it - things that I know about the basic of SEO.


If there are errors, ato something to add, please comment below :)


Thanks n may be useful for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment